[Bf-taskforce25] Blender 2.5 SVN Feedback

someone somebody temp4746 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:56:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

Just as a start let me say well done on the work so far, blender 2.5 looks
so promising and awesome.

I have a few stuff i wanted to mention:
1. Playing back an animation doesn't allow using ESC to stop it. (alt-a or
the play button in the timeline window)
2. Stopping an animation playback leaves you at the frame you stopped the
playback at, an option to return to the frame you started the playback from
will also be nice (For quick previews of changes in the animation). (I think
this is also a good default for the ESC, the ESC button is usually for
quitting or canceling an action so it seems appropriate)
3. The buttons window header in the default window layout is cutted off
perhaps it should be modifyed so that all the buttons in it are visible by
default (reducing its size, dont increase the default size of the buttons
window its good as it is). since a new user that comes into blender might
not know that window headers are scrollable.
4. Sometimes blender as an issue with drawing the selection border on
objects i submmited a bug ticket with a screenshot of this and more info:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=18984&group_id=9&atid=125