[Bf-taskforce25] DEBUG building with Cmake+MSVC+Python 2.6 doesn't work here

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:43:03 CEST 2009

 >tried cleaning and rebuilding ?
Yes, but didn't solve it. I updated lib/windows too.

 >What steps do you do to recreate ?
The same I do to build trunk with cmake+msvc: run cmake, check
everything but gameplayer, select my system (msvc 2008), ...

To recreate the crash it's a matter of launching Blender or BGE. Since
the std::cout is present only in the debug mode I can't tell if they
are also affecting the Release build. But the BGE definitively works
only in the Release mode.

Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com