[Bf-taskforce25] DEBUG building with Cmake+MSVC+Python 2.6 doesn't work here

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 02:13:22 CEST 2009

It looks like the problem is related with std methods.

Initially what was crashing my system were the calls to std::cout << someData.
I replaced the std::cout to printf [1] but now another run-time error
is raised when I launch BGE [2].
That time it looks like the problem is with std::vector or std::allocator

So my question is: is it only me? or there is anyone else
experimenting the same problems?

[1] - http://www.pasteall.org/6384/diff (can I apply it ?)
[2] - http://www.pasteall.org/6385

Dalai