[Bf-taskforce25] RNA groups proposal, implementation stage 3

Vekoon vekoon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:37:12 CET 2009

Hi everyone,
A couple of days ago I came back home and yesterday+today I started
working again on my proposal on RNA groups for rna properties grouping.
I implemented some group types and also a basic layout mechanism in
which groups break into multiple columns or rows depending on available
space and layout direction (for the joy of horizontal layout enthusiasts).
As always a 5 minute video is better than tons of words I guess, so
here's a video demo: http://www.vimeo.com/2975505
In the video description there's also a link for more details on the
status of the implementation. Note that the video is still being
converted at the time of writing but you can download the original avi
at the bottom of the page. Sorry for the slow, crappy video but I did it
fast and full-screen capture slowed down my machine which caused the
snappy look.