[Bf-taskforce25] Last conversions

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jan 6 13:08:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Progress goes swiftly! Here's a list of where to migrate the remaining
files, with proposed directory names ("modules"). The files that go
evidently to space_xxx editors are not listed (for buttons, headers,
edit, draw files).

If code involves more editors, I've not put this in the space_xxx
directories. The smaller editmode files (font, lattice) I'll propose to
just add in object/ module for now.

I can do most of these, with exceptions:
- uv_paint stuff: Brecht
- sculpt: Nicholas (I can assist)
- gpencil: Joshua
- reeb + autoarmature: Martin