[Bf-taskforce25] Rev 18204 build error...

Jim Bates jsbates at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 1 03:03:42 CET 2009

My "problem", sorta.

Got the latest again - 18206; build still failed but with fewer errors.
Re-ran CMake with a cleared cache and did a full rebuild. This worked so
there's a limitation with an incremental build using the generated dna/rna
files. I'll be sure to do a "complete build" on future versions should a
similar error occur.