[Bf-taskforce25] Winter Camp agenda

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Feb 11 13:42:18 CET 2009

Hi all,

In about three weeks we'll meet in Amsterdam, exciting. :)

I've started a wiki page to collect ideas and feedback:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/WinterCamp
Feel free to dump ideas here, it can be cleaned up the week before the
workshop!

What I'd like to know now from everyone:

- Day you arrive / leave
- Which days outside the Winter Camp period you'd be interested to
hangout here.
- Any other assistance needed? Are all sleepovers covered well by the
organizer?

And of course I hope to treat all of you a great dinner in our favorite
Thai! :)

-Ton-