[Bf-taskforce25] BGE building problem with scons+msvc (BL_ActionActuator.cpp)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:37:30 CET 2009

I know BGE is not ready to use in 2.5. However before I was building
it without problems and now it raises an error:

source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(374) : error C3861:
'extract_pose_from_action': identifier not found

My build arguments: python scons/scons.py -j2 WITH_BF_FFMPEG=TRUE
WITH_BF_GAMEENGINE=TRUE WITH_BF_QUICKTIME=FALSE WITH_BF_PLAYER=FALSE
WITH_BF_OPENAL=FALSE
(I even did a scons clean before. I guess the problem is the recent
action improvements/code changes)

Should I stop building 2.5 with BGE?

Cheers,

Dalai