[Bf-taskforce25] FCurvifying Materials

Roland Hess me at harkyman.com
Wed Feb 4 16:59:19 CET 2009

Joshua --

Little code snippet here from the material adr conversion:

		case MA_IOR:
			return "ior";

		case MA_HASIZE:
			return "halo.size";

		case MA_TRANSLU:
			return "translucency";

		case MA_RAYM:
			return "raytrace_mirror.reflect";

		case MA_FRESMIR:
			return "raytrace_mirror.fresnel";

		case MA_FRESMIRI:
			return "raytrace_mirror.fresnel_fac";

		case MA_FRESTRA:
			return "raytrace_transparency.fresnel";

		case MA_FRESTRAI:
			return "raytrace_transparency.fresnel_fac";

		case MA_ADD:
			return "halo.add";

The material rna was created with halo, ray mirror and ray transparency
settings as nested structs. There weren't any examples of this sort of
thing in the other conversion code, but after reading get_rna_access()
and what it does, I think the above is the kind of notation we're
looking for (i.e. "raytrace_mirror.fresnel_fac") that will path out to
the correct rna property.

I'm going to move on to the other unfinished adr blocks.

Roland