[Bf-taskforce25] FCurvifying Materials

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 3 19:16:20 CET 2009

Hi,

BTW: the entire armature module is now ready for adding operators too.
:)
There are no very evil ops there, but it's important to understand what
the tools there were meant to do, and to group some options efficiently
with properties.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands