[Bf-taskforce25] Icon Requests

j.bakker at atmind.nl j.bakker at atmind.nl
Thu Aug 20 09:05:01 CEST 2009

a more common solution is to use a checkbox in stead of an icon.
something like:
unchecked ==> thread pool size will be number of hardware thread
checked ==> user can fill in the property him/her self

Perhaps we should open a new mail-thread, as the original request from
Brecht is not about the car functionality.

Jeroen.