[Bf-taskforce25] Icon Requests

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Thu Aug 20 01:40:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

Campbell Barton wrote:
> For thread's in 2.4x it used the Car icon for "Auto" threads (harhar)
> At the time I would have liked to have an icon of a CPU, if an icon is
> still appropriate to be used here, it would be good to have something
> like this. http://www.iconfinder.net/icondetails/1301/128/

I think an icon isn't needed for this case. We don't have a spec for
when to use icons, but it seems currently the convention that only
operator buttons have icons in the buttons window.

It would be possible to start using icons for RNA/properties buttons,
but if all had them it would be too busy, so perhaps it's best to not
use any icons for these to keep things consistent.

Brecht.