[Bf-taskforce25] Sound branch merge.

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Tue Aug 11 11:06:15 CEST 2009

neXyon schrieb:
> Greetings!

Hi!

> Please check if all plattforms compile and run! Cmake and scons
> configuration files should work, make won't work yet.

scons/mingw does not work for me, seems to be a ffmpeg error. I guess
this is what you mention in

> the "Known bugs" section

;-)

Then I tested with a build from Thomas and that works nice. Did some
seqencer tests and some game engine tests. Some things which may be bugs
but I could not elaborate further:

- I had one time that the movie stoped in the Sequencer but not the Audio
- I tried a testfile from the gamekit "SoundActuator.blend" but it did
not work (there is some python maybe thats the reason)
- newly created SoundActuators worked well
- Pitch and 3D Sound are not implemented yet I guess?

Cheers and thanks for the fine work!
Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/