[Bf-taskforce25] Units/Dimensions through RNA

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Mon Aug 10 23:56:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think this would be great to have. I've made some changes in svn now,
with more reorganized subtypes, which also now have a type of unit
associated. Things still need to be made consistent, so all rotations
output radians, etc.

One thing I'm also not sure about is time. The current RNA convention is
to output frame instead of seconds, but for velocity for example I've
assumed m/s instead of m/frame. This feels a bit inconsistent, but
perhaps is most practical.

Brecht.