[Bf-taskforce25] Button Layouts

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:16:32 CEST 2009

Hey William.

I know that the color slider is not the focus of what you were trying
to show here.
But I couldn't help noticing them, for I want to share some thoughts on that.

While a big RED slider is easy to read/understand its use, it lacks
some nice functionalities we find in other softwares.
For example, the GIMP color slider lets you know before-hand how the
color will look like after sliding for both left or right direction:
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com/blender/gimp_colorslider.jpg

As a mid-term solution I thought we could have that "gimp" mode while
dragging/editing (maybe even without the label (eg "R:200"):
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com/blender/enabler_panels.jpg

my 2 cents,
Dalai