[Bf-taskforce25] const & Context!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 14 18:10:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

Especially drawing calls get const Context as arg for functions, but
this messes up in cases... I tried to fix things for it, but in two
cases there were severe issues;

- Python code, it uses C all over, should this become all const?
- the armature retarget/sketch code, to me it seems the C is used only
to pass on a Scene pointer even...

I think we should be careful in passing on C for functions...
especially once code isn't "Context sensitive" anymore, it can just use
the actual args.

We should also pin down how/when C is 'const'.

-Ton-