[Bf-taskforce25] Planning...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 24 20:16:55 CET 2008

Hi,

I've done some tweaks on restoring space/area stuff, for test. Seems to
go fine, although we got plenty of missing code still.

Tomorrow Brecht is here, will go over how spaces/areas will work and
get restored efficiently. That also should result in a good doc.

Then we'll try to map out a planning tomorrow. Defining who does what,
and come with list of goodies for everyone here!

(I've already asked Andrea to get back icon drawing. She'll work on it)

Laters,

-Ton-