[Bf-taskforce25] Meeting minutes Nov 16 2008

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:24:40 CET 2008

Hi,

Yay! I just thought that I should mention here that when I was going through
trying to implement a few simple operators to test a while back, the current
situation of the code was worse than some of the worse-off things in trunk.
In particular, I think it would be beneficial to define a few sets of
general guidelines regarding where to put code. Having operators separated
into three files or more, with parts interleaved with 'core' code (i.e.
windowmanager) is not such a great idea.

Joshua