[Bf-taskforce25] Getting started...

Jim Bates jsbates at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 31 08:51:05 CET 2008

The "missing items" [35 last build] are defined as "external" in
RNA_access.h and since it is just some and not all it would seem a build
reference is missing (perhaps a flag).

I've fiddled with various options for the make but still fail the link.
BTW - setting "WITH_PLAYER" ON (for CMake) causes directory errors during
the setup. So I'll see if I can noodle out what is in SCons and not the
CMake lists to get the build to complete.

I may have to concede for the time being and work with SCons to get past
this sticking point :)