[Bf-taskforce25] Request for direction

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Dec 29 23:07:14 CET 2008

I second that; I'm trying to tie up some loose ends on the boolean stuff
I've been working on and archive it for a while, because I think it's
probably more important to get involved with 2.5 so I understand the
internals better.  I'm actually going to be gone for a week but would
like to be able to contribute something (hopefully) when I get back
after the holidays.

Ken