[Bf-taskforce25] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [18095] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender/editors/space_view3d: 2.5

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 27 14:29:41 CET 2008

Hi,

Right, Michael is now overshooting too much. The select-activate
operator for mouseclicks should definitely not be combined with other
selections.

The 'invert select' and 'select random' and 'select by type' and
'select by layer' are individual operators yes. However, the last ones
will still get a property, in that case grouping functionality is
useful.

The operator for numpad; this could be split a bit, but a single
operator that can do top/down/right/bottom/left/right view is not bad.
Will still access very easily.

We're still learning how to make the nicest operators, it also depends
on how the Python api and UI usage will go.
A design should be as fine-grained as possible (and practical), also to
enable macros. That I know. :)

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands