[Bf-taskforce25] G.f and other globals

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 23 13:04:31 CET 2008

Hi,

The MainViewSettings you propose are all related to space view3d, I
want to define that fully local. Some of them are temporary flags, and
some are state settings (like draw normals). The latter is as option
much better served when available local per 3d window. The fact is was
global is history; back then we didnt have button panels for 3D windows
:)

The other flags are file related, or settings for scripts. Those can
get globally handled for now.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands