[Bf-taskforce25] RNA target: list done by January 1

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Mon Dec 15 12:53:08 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who's helping with RNA wrapping! However, we're not
there yet, and it seems we're not going as fast as the first week
anymore. This is the status:

Open: 11
In Progress: 10
Almost Done: 4
Done: 23

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/RNATasks

So, a bit over halfway. My target is to get all items done by January 1,
let's see if we can pull that off :).

If you've added your name behind some item that you don't think you have
time to work on it, it's OK to remove it again of course, so someone
else can pick it up. There's plenty of items open still, here's an
overview:

Smaller amount of work:
* DNA_scriptlink_types.h
* DNA_text_types.h