[Bf-taskforce25] Interesting blog on using MVC

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Dec 3 13:01:27 CET 2008

nteresting read indeed, but from what I gather this is specifically
for MSVC in webdev. But of course, the latter half of the first list
he gives is a good one to always keep in mind:

* MVC is not the all-encompassing pattern you think it is.
* Using the term MVC doesn't really make things easier or clearer.
* Solve problems and understand solutions in context. Don't pigeon-hole.

And I'm sure we'll try to keep our work as focused as possible on the
actual issues, and not linger too much on how to call certain beasts
:) I'm confident that we can get our designs for our core done in a
great way: elegant, workable, efficient. In the very least so that it
enables good development in the future.

Lets not focus too much on what it is called and somesuch :)

/Nathan

ps. And we have had good development anyway even before this MVC talk ;)