[Bf-taskforce25] RNA Naming convention

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Wed Dec 3 06:24:34 CET 2008

Hi,
ideasman42 at gmail.com (2008-12-03 at 1523.47 +1100):
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:18 PM, GSR <gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > aligorith at gmail.com (2008-12-03 at 1716.27 +1300):

> >> Ewwww.... I'd rather go with Campbell's suggestion than use something as
> >> vulgar as this.
> >
> > And next time it is not a toggle? What prefix gets added?
> >
> > GSR
>
> Your right my suggestion doesn't cover this.
> GSR - Do you have an example of a blender attribute like this?

The point is that an easily solvable issue (find the proper name) was
turned into an exception that would have to stay forever in the
API. Floats do not get a leading "fl" neither 2 names with opposed
meaning (in this case think negative or 1/f).

tridimensional does not sound vulgar and starts with lower case letter.

GSR