[Bf-scripts-dev] UV->SVG export and SVG->UV import

Melchior FRANZ melchior.franz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:19:09 CET 2008

* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 05 March 2008:
> All scripts available here:
>   http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/FlightGear/utils/Modeller/

> There are probably still bugs. I haven't used the scripts for
> actual work, but only for testing.

Now I *have* used them for actual work, and yes, there were bugs. :-)
These are now fixed, so, if you downloaded the scripts, please do again.
I won't announce further releases or bugfixes here, so whenever you
notice a problem, just check out the above link for updates, and if
a bug is still there, please send me a bugreport.

m.