[Bf-scripts-dev] Re: Bf-scripts-dev Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7

dienben dienben_mail at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 30 21:11:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

 I  come back from hollidays, so sorry to reply late.

 I'm volunteer, of course!

My opinions / suggestions:
I completly agree with you, scripts must be under the same way of
development than Blender.
First, we need coordinators. These people are in charge of a particuliar
domain of scripting: animation, mesh, export, import etc.... the
coordinator must contact all the differents authors of the scripts under
his responsability and help them to respect the general guideline for
testing, documenting etc...
I propose to try it, if you agree, on the animation domain. I could
contact the authors, gather documentation (or write them if we need). We
could use animation like a pilot. There is only few scripts.

Cheers,

 Dienben