[Bf-scripts-dev] Script included in the release

foucque benoit dienben_mail at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 10 13:29:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

I don't know the exact process for the script intégration and commit in the CVS. I thing it could be interesting to publish a list with the scripts (and their version) which will be included in the next few days in the release.

More, if some must be tested, we could ask for help and test them.

For the 2.40, we spoke about a process of non regression test for each script. With the arrival of my son, i paid few attention for the last 3 months.Where are we on this point?

Cheers,

Dienben