[Bf-scripts-dev] archimap ... mapping more than one object on one texture

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at aon.at
Sun Jul 9 20:30:33 CEST 2006

Don't know if this is beyond the scope of this list, but has anyone
ever managed to map more (separate) objects on one image? I'm using
blender/cvs, and no matter what I do -- it just doesn't work. I select
the fuselage, tail boom, doors etc. of a helicopter and then call
archimap. Each of the objects is nicely mapped, but each of them
uses up all the texture image area and completely ignores the other
objects. Archimap doesn't pack them into one single texture.  :-|

m.