[Bf-scripts-dev] ROTOBox script

Purple purple_at_best at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 12:22:37 CET 2006

Hi all,

Proposal for inclusion in a future release of blender.

ROTOBox is a utility to setup image references for mesh
design. The references are set up in 3D space and are
available in any views. The UV planes can easily be
adjusted in position to best fit modeling requirements.

Can anyone suggest improvements? The only thing I can think
of is viewport transparency of UV images. Wasn't possible
when I wrote it. Is this possible now/future?

Known limits/issues,
- no defensive code for validating image selection
(placeholder in place for validate image function)
- currently uses file selector instead of unstable, but
preferable, image selector

script homepage,
http://www.dogobe.com/rotobox.html

elysiun post,