[Bf-scripts-dev] Blender Digital Elevation Model importer

uaraus-elysiun at yahoo.it uaraus-elysiun at yahoo.it
Mon May 23 15:01:52 CEST 2005

Hi all.
I'm following the LetterRip "guidelines" to get the DEM importer script
be released with Blender.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42935

So followed (almost) every point of the post.
If I'm making some mistake, please be patient and point me in the right
direction.

First of all: I *know* I'm definitely late to see this script
distributed within release 2.37.
In any case I would like to:
* let you know I'll be glad to see the script distributed (with any
other blender release);
* have your feedback if this script deserves it or not; if I need to
tweak it or forget it.

In any case this it was a pleasure to write you all.
Thanks in advance
Alessandro (aka uaraus)