[Bf-scripts-dev] Geodesic Dome Generator from Wings

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Mon Mar 21 07:18:14 CET 2005

Hey Anthony,

Anthony D'Agostino wrote:

> Functional programming in Python? It is possible and it's how I
> decided to "port" my wings geodome plugin. See this post for more:
> http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39800

Very interesting, thanks : ).  I've only played a little and read parts
of erlang documentation long ago, but functional programming is
something I want to play with / know better.

I started updating menus and the scripts dir, there are new menu
entries: Render and FaceSelect, for now.  "Add" will probably get a
place as Add->Scripts.

BTW, no need to prepend "mod_" to modules anymore, I updated today the
scripts dir (including your scripts) to get rid of those.  There's a new
scripts/bpymodules/ dir for modules and the bpydata/ dir is now inside
scripts/, too.

There can be subdirs now, so scripts can be separated according to group
or functionality, we'll still define the dirs for default install, but
users are free to use any dir name they want, it doesn't matter for
script registration.  For script coders these changes shouldn't break
anything, since they (should) use Blender.Get('datadir'), etc. to get
this info.

--
Willian