[Bf-scripts-dev] Newell Teapot Generator

Anthony D'Agostino gamma-ray at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 01:42:18 CET 2005

This script adds a famous missing primitive: the Newell Teapot. Most
modelers have had this primitive for years, and now so does Blender.
Includes several other models including Yoda!

Generates the mesh (at any resolution) based on the bezier patch data. It's
killing me that I can't port this to wings because I can't figure out how to
remove duplicate verts based on a threshold value.

Install it in your .blender/scripts directory, then find it under the Object
menu in the Scripts Window.

More help, info, and shortcuts are documented under
Help->Scripts Help Browser->Object->Newell Teapot Generator

You can download it here:
http://www.redrival.com/scorpius/blender-plugins.htm