[Bf-scripts-dev] Updating bundled scripts for 2.40

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Dec 16 19:13:21 CET 2005

Hi,

We're updating bundled scripts for 2.40. Authors of already bundled
scripts and others interested please confirm if we already have the most
recent stable versions in Blender's cvs:

http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/release/scripts/?cvsroot=bf-blender

In particular, if your script uses the old Armature/Bone module it'll
need to be updated for this release. Any doubt just email us here or at
the bf-python mailing list. Joseph Gilbert (ascotan) is the author of
both the old and new implementations.

We have until Sunday's irc meeting to commit updates, possibly at least
a couple hours more than that.

Hopefully this will be the last release w/o proper organization. Next
time we should have things done with better timing and testing.

As always, thanks for your contribution : ),

--
Willian