[Bf-scripts-dev] Script quality chart

foucque benoit dienben_mail at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 9 16:00:41 CET 2005

Hello,

   Thanks for your answers. I agree with you for the quality  management of the script. I thing that each script, to be included in a  blender release, must be released with a complete test package:  documentation, .blend etc..
   We need, perhaps, to write a clear process of qualification.  Before each release, we will test all the scripts. We need a process  for the update too. Perhaps somethings like a request to a script  server to check the curent version? Or, more simple but realist a page  on the wiki to annonce the new version? Don't know.
   For this WE, we could meet and choose some test to do. Do you want to choose an hour?

   Dienben