[Bf-scripts-dev] which script will be bundled in 2.35 ?

Manuel Bastioni manuelbastioni at tin.it
Sun Oct 17 22:22:40 CEST 2004

BF-Xand wrote:
> how will it be decide which script will be bundled in 2.35 ?

I think the scripts should be "professional users proof".

In istance, some people that work seriously in the CG word,
tell me Blender is a toy :-( ...the reason:

they can't import the .obj made with Mac

It's hard for me to defend Blender, when they show me the impossibility
to load correctly one of most important 3d format.

So, the first rule should be to include only bug free script.

ciao,

                   Manuel

PS:: I love the obj script, it's only a sample really happened. You know
my english is poor, so I use a lot of examples to explain my ideas.