[Bf-scripts-dev] which script will be bundled in 2.35 ?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Oct 15 02:33:33 CEST 2004

BF-Xand wrote:

> how will it be decide which script will be bundled in 2.35 ?

This is one of the things the new group here should decide, along with
all other bundled scripts related matters, though maybe people are busy
with the conference.  About your script, guess it's early to consider
taking it away, the functionality is hardcoded yet.

BTW, I'll try to get time next week to finally propose guidelines at the
wiki and after the conference we can start discussing things properly
here, like what scripts we still need to bundle, more menus available
for scripts (redesign based on Matt's (broken) suggestions), etc.

--
Willian