[Bf-scripts-dev] Strange values in vectors

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 23:47:46 CEST 2004

I'm working on a script involving flocking and I'm using the Mathutils Vector
class constantly.  I've run into a problem though, every time I get up and
running enough to bring all my parts together my flock vanishes and my
vectors seem to have very odd values (like -1.#IND).

I am running Blender 2.34 on windowsXP(sp1)

I'm including a zip with some files in it to help with diagnosis.  The code
is mostly without comments but should be readable.  The FollowTerrain.py is a
version harkyman's script wrapped in a class and should be treated according
to his licence, the rest is under no licence, go ahead and steal it, it
dosn't even work...

My guess is that either I made an increadably obvious mistake in my code, or
that Blender's Vector class has a problem with floats.  Any help would be
appreciated though.