No subject

Fri Aug 18 06:37:21 CEST 2017

that more tests can be written.

Unless, of course, there is already some test bed in place that I don't know
about, and I'm duplicating someone else's efforts... :)

- Chris Keith (chrisNO_SPAMkeith at aol.com)

-------------------------------1076949767

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>>> But do you mean splitting the window<BR>>> automatically=
 when a script needs it?  That's probably not the Blender<BR>>> w=
ay of doing things and wouldn't be approved (in fact, Ton told me<BR>>&gt=
; entries in the main header shouldn't open / change windows in Blender,<BR>=
>> the export scripts that do so are exceptions to that rule)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm interested in this for another reason.  I'm working on a Pytho=
n "test bed" script.  This script can run other Python scripts and comp=
are their output with a baseline, so that one could do regression tests.&nbs=
p; My (VERY) rough and preliminary spec is here:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://home.pacbell.net/c_keith/projects/blender/testbedspec=
.html">http://home.pacbell.net/c_keith/projects/blender/testbedspec.html</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>From my point of view, having more control over Blender through Python=20=
means that more tests can be written.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Unless, of course, there is already some test bed in place that I don't=
 know about, and I'm duplicating someone else's efforts... :)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>- Chris Keith (<A href=3D"mailto:chrisNO_SPAMkeith at aol.com">chrisNO_SPA=
Mkeith at aol.com</A>)</DIV></BODY></HTML>