[Bf-python] just suggestions for fun

ty armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Thu Jan 7 18:27:58 CET 2016

Tutorials. or you can find people to write some tutorials on the following.
It might be fun and broaden the reach of blender to engineers. I am not
looking for a response.

Tutorials on writing flight and space flight simulators, as well as
tutorials for all of the physics you can think of! and all of the applied
physics like magnet physics and physics for particle accellerators.  you
can do chemical phyiscs as well, if you can figure out how to recreate the
physics of all of the elements.

recreating the phyiscs of elements is like doing math and looking at
electrons and bonding to determine how to chemicals are going to react to
everything from heat to electricity to a magnetic and gravitational field.
as well it is being able to predict how chemicals are going to react to
eachother.

you can even do phyisics simulators for electronic circuits and radios too.
if you want you can even simulate digital logic circuits and make a way to
create digital logic circuits and print them out just like in a factory.

you can do chemical reaction simulators too. I am mainly working on
building chemical based computers. so instead of using metals to do digital
logic, i will use chemicals that transmit electrons under certain
circumstances and do logic like that. It is a lot of fun and im just
looking for all the help I can find!

Don't worry if you arent interested, I am simply asking people for fun. I
am not looking for a response, so if you are interested simply work on
writing phyiscis libraries in blender and posting them online and posting
tutorials on how to change the code.

In this way, engineers can either use the physics librairies that blender
provides, or they can update the code a touch to suit their needs.

hell if you want to you can even do tutorials on how to make homemade game
controllers that work in blender via USB connection or wireless usb
connection. hell you could even find people to build cnc machines and 3d
printers that could be used to print out microchips for computers.

Its not that difficult to do.

but if you want to do or build anything from this email. by all means do
it. It might be a lot of fun.