[Bf-python] bad choice

adel Boumerzoug doula40000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:23:51 CET 2016

hello every one
my name is boumerzoug adel i am a PHD student and a big fan of opensource
programs like blender - freecad -librecad ... ect
so my problém is :
 in our research laboratory we need simulations and parametric design
software like the addon of rhino 3d ''grasshoper'' and other simulations
addon for this software like that
http://www.food4rhino.com/browse?searchText=honey&sort_by=ds_changed&items_per_page=10
if you take a look many of this addons are open source and they are so good
for simulation in many disciplines  !!
after that
i found and addon and a russian project sverchok but it's only for
parametric design ..
there is no simulation addons ..
my question is if there is a project or script somthing like we can use
https://github.com/ladybug-analysis-tools/honeybee-plus
addons with blender
or we can only buy grasshoper licence and make it run with blender to use
their addons
or we can contact grasshoper team and ask them if they will help us to use
there addon on blender ! i d'ont know !
cuz now we are forced to buy a rhino 3d licence even if it's a closed
source and low performance software if we compare it with blender ..
thanks
Yours sincerely