[Bf-python] Tissue add-on documentation

Alessandro Zomparelli alessandro.zomparelli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:50:55 CEST 2015

​​dear all,
my name is Alessandro and I am the developer of Tissue add-on. I prepared a
documentation page on blender wiki:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Mesh/Tissue
It's the very first time that I contributed to this wiki project, can
someone give me a feedback about it? Did I make it well, or did I make some
bad mistakes?

I understood that the next step is to create a link in the Scripts page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts
I'm going to do this in Mesh: External, is it right?

Do you think that this add-on is mature enough to being part of Contrib
Add-ons?

Thanks,
Bests

Alessandro

Alessandro Zomparelli

*MHOX *- partner and lead designer - mhoxdesign.com
*CARAPACE PROJECT* - partner and designer, R&D manager - carapaceproject.com

*Co-de-iT* - computational designer, teacher - co-de-it.com