[Bf-python] Blender Cloud Sync Add-on

Catalin Moldovan moldovan.catalin at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:25:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I want to implement an add-on for Blender to synchronize user preferences
and start-up file to the user's Dropbox account. I already have experience
with Dropbox API as I implemented a full client for Symbian in the past (
cuteBox <http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/12888_cuteBox.php>)
but I would like some guidance to the Python API for Blender and writing
Blender add-ons in the first place. Is it possible to be notified inside
the add-on when the settings have been changed by the user and trigger a
sync? (is there a callback or hook or something?)

Thanks,
Catalin