[Bf-python] weekly tutorial suggestions! ahaha

Alan Armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Mon Mar 30 16:54:22 CEST 2015

I have and Can install pycuda, and do enjoy it.

Would love tutorials on working with Pycuda in blender. or regular C cuda
too, and would love to have fluid physics simulation tutorials, as well as
electrical circuit design tutorials so we can write some really really cool
stuff in PyCuda.

aerodynamics and chemicals are  good too, like battery tutorials working
with Salt water, vinegar, citric acid and stuff, and like all the fun
things like electromagnets, and plasma rockets

but yeah, also, Do some stuff like Final Cut studio for linux. Im sure you
can, and have that written in PyCuda. It will rock.

also, please oh please oh please, CNC machine tutorials and surfboard curves
the surfboard, make sure I can edit the parameters, and also add curves
wherever i want and in whichever direction I want.

Itll rock

do it in pycuda! omg itll rock