[Bf-python] Open dental CAD add on

Ryan Southall R.Southall at brighton.ac.uk
Sun Jan 25 22:41:45 CET 2015

Hello.
I'm hoping someone here might have an idea as to why I can run some code
 from the Python command window or Blender's text editor and it runs fine,
but as soon as I place it into my add-on it doesn't work.
The code in question is:

bpy.ops.mesh.extrude_edges_move(MESH_OT_extrude_edges_indiv=None,
TRANSFORM_OT_translate=None)
bpy.ops.transform.resize(value=(2, 2, 2))

The first line always works and the new edges are created but the second
line does nothing when I place it in an add-on.
I have another line of code later on:

bpy.ops.mesh.extrude_edges_move(MESH_OT_extrude_edges_indiv=None,
TRANSFORM_OT_translate= {"value":(0.025, 0.05)[j == 0]*(tmatrot*direc)})

which does again extrude the edges but does not move the new edge when I
place it in an add-on.
I appreciate I'm probably missing something simple, but I just can't
figure it out.
I'm using 2.73 on 64-bit Arch linux platform.
Thanks
Ryan