[Bf-python] Reducing code "utils.py" in Rigify

Jefferson Rausseo jeffersonrausseo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:10:00 CEST 2015

Thank you for accepting my patch, is my first contribution to the code.

1. I uploaded a patch on https://developer.blender.org/D1216, but I did
really bad, it would be desirable close it or delete that entry. I'm sorry.

2. These are 2 patches to complement and clean the code to remove columns:
    - http://www.pasteall.org/57636/diff -> Uses the new function
"create_circle_polygon" in "create_root_widget".
    - http://www.pasteall.org/57638/diff -> It is like the previous patch,
but this patch also reorganized several lists
                                                                 for better
presentation, reducing the columns 2271 to 123.