[Bf-python] Blender/Python Help

Clark, Collin cclark17 at rsu4.net
Sat Mar 29 03:42:28 CET 2014

Hello,
I am a amateur game developer using Blender.
I have an idea about my game. My idea is to add a editable Key binding menu
in my game.
The problem I am having is that I don't know how to integrate a python
script to my game. I know how to make a script in Text Editor and apply it
in my Logic editor, but I don't know how to write the code for it. I was
thinking something like this:

Forward = move x + 1
input "_" = Forward

But I highly doubt that blender knows what I mean.
If you have encountered this problem before or know how to do this
correctly, I would greatly appreciate it ;)

Also, if this is the wrong mailing address, I apologize.

Sincerely,
Collin Clark