[Bf-python] Patch Review for Add-ons

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:47:32 CEST 2014

Hi Jenny, thanks for the patch - seems like useful functionality to have.

Had a few comments:
I'm mainly concerned of getting into an eternal loop, but that
shouldn't be hard to change,
Also theres risk that the script behaves strangely when theres hidden
geometry, also easy to solve.

All details here:
https://developer.blender.org/T41093

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Jenny <caretdashcaret at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I submitted a patch for 3D Print Toolbox last Monday [T41093], for a
> one-shot mesh repair/cleanup utility to fix models for 3D printing.
>
> I was wondering how to go about getting it reviewed.
>
> I do a lot of 3D printing (and repairing models for 3D printing), and I
> think this'll be useful for people out there.
>
> Thanks,
> Jenny

- Campbell