[Bf-python] my first addon for blender: object linker

Sebastian Platen sebastian at platen-software.de
Thu Jul 10 19:10:59 CEST 2014

i made my first addon for blender

platen-software.de/sebastian/object_linker-06-07-14.zip

here i have the forum topic

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?332687-Addon-Object-Linker-%28work-in-progress%29

it also covers workflow / use of the addon and you can customize what to
show in the ui in blender.
a file called "setting-examples" shows what you can do to customize it.

next time i want to have in the official Blender Addon repositories.
i read the guidelines for for this, but there are still some things missing.

for example i don't have a wiki page yet what is important to be
accepted into the Blender Addon repositories.

it would be good if anybody could give me some advice with the style of
the code, because it is my first bigger script.