[Bf-python] Nested dropmenus

Todd McIntosh todd at resonancemedia.ca
Wed Dec 24 04:37:13 CET 2014

I should also mention that I realize I can use a dynamic list via a
function for the Menu 2 source list. However, that callback is triggered
by UI activity (mouse movement, etc.), and since there is an external
url call in play, I'd rather have a single binding event on the update
of Menu 1.

Thanks,

Todd McIntosh
Resonance Media + Design